Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Search History.

Sometimes I like to look back and see what I've been searching for on the internet. It is almost always hilarious.

Here's what pops up for the letters F, G, and H.


 F
  •  Funny LOTR shirts
  • Fayetteville, NC
  • Ft. Point Presidio
  • Farah Fawcett
  • Fictionpress
  • FBI
  • Family radio
  • Fort Mead
  • FTD
  • Funny or Die
  • Famous Bulgarians
  • Famous Moldovans
  • Feline aids
  • Famous diamonds
  • Francisco Goldman
  • Fired 2 warning shots.
G
  • Gain
  • Gypos
  • Geneva to Moscow train
  • Gilded Age
  • Gemini's Twin
  • Give up the ham
  • Government consulting
  • Gonzo
  • Grace Kelly wedding dress
  • Gaycare
  • Golden Anniversary
  • Gluten-free pizza
  • Guaymas
  • Gilly
  • Gaga GMA
  • Graco
H
  • Hunger Games set
  • Http://vivanloscarrs.blogspot.com
  • Harper Colins
  • Hot people in history
  • How many Americans died in the Bataan death march
  • Huffington Post
  • Hendonstat
  • How can you edit content
  • Hugh Jackman San Francisco
  • House of Carters
  • How many times has Tim Calhoun been on SNL
  • Has waited, the anticipation's got her glued
  • Ham pregnancy
  • Hoda Kotb
  • How do I teach English
  • How long is the flight from Anchorage to Hawaii
  • Harrison Ford chin
  • Honda

Many of the references are a mystery to me. A great many have to do with SNL. They're all in order, which begs the question: how is Firefox organizing this? That might be the greatest mystery of all.

3 comments:

Amy Carr said...

Your Hot People in History search reminded me of this, http://www.hercampus.com/love/most-bangable-boys-you-meet-college I think you will find it humorous.

Karissa said...

I love it! haha. This is so you. You researched "I have waited the anticipation's got me glued" because it was my status didn't you? love you.

James said...

Feline Immunodeficiency Virus?