Monday, January 24, 2011

Finally.

I got some nice pictures of Adam. I have to give a huge shout-out to Kayla, who did a great job. I am just tickled pink by the results. I know that eventually he'll grow up, and maybe even someday I'll stop thinking he's cute, so I was really excited to document this special time. I hate when people use the phrase "special time," but babyhood definitely is. Being a mother makes me more susceptible to nostalgic cliches, but let's be honest- I already was. Oh well.








2 comments:

Kenyon and Jeannette Petersen said...

At first when I first started seeing pictures of him and then when I met him I couldn't really tell who he looked like but to me now he's starting to resemble Jeff. Just a thought! I miss you guys! Easter candy is starting to appear in the stores and it reminds me of all the cadbury eggs you got whilst on bed rest!

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

He just has the cutest little smiley face! These pictures are ridiculously adorable.